Through the purchase of custom order items, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the proof disclaimer below and are responsible for any errors found after such approval and purchase.
- A design proof is a digital mockup of the end product with custom artwork.
- Please review each proof carefully. Responsibility for accuracy rests with you.
- We will not move this design into production without your approval and subsequent purchase of this item.
- Before providing us with your approval for production, please take time to carefully review all text and graphics for any errors (i.e. spelling, grammar, addresses, layout, size, etc.)
- Client errors can be rerun at an additional fee. Payment for the redesign, engraving and delivery of the item must be paid in full before production will begin.
- Reruns due to client error will be placed in our queue and will not be prioritized over existing jobs.
- Please note that the colors projected by your device’s screen when viewing your proof may vary slightly to the finished product you receive.
- Occasionally the style approved may become out of stock at late notice. We will notify you and let you know of any applicable wait. Alternative options may be presented in these situations to reduce delays in delivery.
Bee Etch Engraving and its parent company, Ella Jane Lane, owns all final artwork and associated copyrights related to the design of this custom order products. Any applicable licensed art is property of the supporting designer. You may not redistribute or reproduce any portion of the artwork supplied. The finished artwork files are not included in your order and are not available for purchase.
Fonts and Design Elements
Elements such as fonts and licensed art are proprietary segments, including trade name and source. We do not provide raw fonts. This decision was strongly considered but made to protect our intellectual property.